Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Nau mai, Haere mai. Welcome to 2022!

 Kia ora, 

Ko Moiwa tōku maunga.

Ko Ishikari tōku awa.

Ko Air New Zealand tōku waka rererangi.

Ko Toshiro rāua ko Kimi ōku kaumatua.

Ko Shinichi tōku pāpā. Ko Michiko tōku māmā. 

Ko Noriko tōku tuakana. 

Ko Ikue taku māhanga. 

Nō Hapani ahau. 

Ko Yoshie taku ingoa. 


My name is Yoshie and I am the teacher in Room 2. I have been working as a new entrant teacher in Hamilton East School since 2017. I was an early childhood teacher for about 10 years before coming to work at the school. I am originally from Japan and have been in New Zealand for about 20 years. If you would like to get in touch with me, please message me through Seesaw or you can email me at yakasaka@hameast.schoo.nz

I look forward to getting to know your children this year. 

Thank you 

Yoshie Akasaka 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome back to school! Term 3 has started!

 Welcome back to Term 3. We have had a fantastic week, settling back to our class routines, enjoying each other’s company and our children h...